Tuesday 14 November 2017

One Week,One Palette Challenge: Juvia's Place Nubian II

Hi peeps,
So occasionally, I like to challenge myself to use one palette to come up with multiple looks without using any other palette or eye shadow. It's a way for me to get maximum use and enjoyment out of my palette, since I spent all my hard-earned coin on these 😊

I decide to start the Nubian II palette from Juvia's Place. Out of all my palettes, this is the one I use the most. It's got good transition colours, two dark colours for a smoky eye and gorgeous jewel tones. Sometimes, I like to use the dark shades Kenya and Leyla for contour (cautiously with a light fluffy brush!) and I use Zuri and Sheba as highlighters (with a fan brush and a light hand 😉)I've compiled all my looks below, showing the shades used as well.
To prime my lids, I use the Urban Decay primer potion in Caffeine. I love how this creates a velvet even canvas on my lids. My eye makeup lasts all day without creasing or fading.
The eyeliners used for all these looks are from Essence cosmetics:
Black -Black love
Blue - Cool dawn
Green - I have a green
Purple - Purple rain





Look #1
Crease: Morocco
Outer Corner: Jezebel
Inner & Centre Lid: Nairobi
Centre lid: Nefertiti
On my lips is Black Up 2-in-1 Jumbo Lip Pencil in 08
Look #2
Crease: Madagascar
Inner: Zuri
Outer towards the centre lid: Jezebel
Lips: L'Oreal Colorriche Matte Pure Reds Collection Doutzen
Look #3
Crease: Morocco and Jezebel
Lid:Leyla
Lips: Ciate London Liquid Lip in Obsession

Look #4
Crease: Morocco
Inner & Centre Lid: Egypt
Outer: Jezebel
Lips: OFRA Liquid Lipstick in Americano and Essence soft contouring lip liner
in 10 Miss you much
Look #5
Crease: Madagascar
Lid: Cleopatra
Outer: Leyla and Kenya
Lips: ORFA Liquid Lipstick in Napa Valley
I've done many more looks with this palette; but these are the ones I came up during my challenge.
Juvia's Place is available from third party sellers in South Africa: SAMIKA, Pink Cosmetics, Fashion Police and Beauty Gifts By Melanie.
Or you can get it directly from the  Juvia's Place online store since they do ship internationally.
Have you tried the Nubian II palette or any of the Juvia's Place palettes?
Let me know in the comments below. Also, post some of your looks on Instagram and tag me.

See you in my next post, 
xoxo


2 comments: