Tuesday 11 October 2016

Face of the Day ft. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette 11.10.2016

Hi lovelies,
I take a morning selfie almost every day after "putting on my face" as a friend once described it. So, I though why not post these on my blog, since all they do is accumulate on my phone.

Here's today's selfie 11.10.2016 featuring the best drugstore eyeshadow palette in my opinion, Comfort Zone from Wet n Wild beauty. It's a neutral palette with satin and shimmer shades. My favourite shade in this palette is the redish-brown/metallic grey shade on the bottom right. All the shades are buttery and soft and apply with minimal fallout.


Face: The Body Shop Skin Defense SPF 50 PA++++ & Maybelline Dream Velvet Matte Hydrating Foundation in Coconut 95
Eyes: NYX cosmetics eyeshadow base in Skin tone, Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone, Maybelline Master Kajal eyeliner in black & Maybelline the falsies Push up Drama mascara
Cheeks: M.A.C powder blush in Springsheen (also used to highlight nose & cupid's bow) and Devil
Lips: NYX cosmetics lip lingerie in Beauty Mark with a hint of Colourpop ultra metallic lip in Flitter 
Finishing: L'oreal Paris Infallible Fixing Mist


Comfort Zone palette from Wet n Wild. I used all the shades on the right as recommended on the back. *


See you in my next post,

xoxo,

N


*Image from Wet n Wild beauty website

No comments:

Post a Comment