Friday 31 March 2017

March Hair & Beauty Favourites

Hey loves,
I thought I'd start sharing my favourites with you all. I love trying out new products, but  I do have "Holy grail" favourites that I wll always repurchase becasue I love them that much.
Here are some my March favourites:

March Favourites*
1. Juvia's Place Masquerade Mini Palette 
This is one my favourite palettes of all time. I love jewel tones for eyeshadow, so this palette is just "errythang". It's super pigmented and versatile; I can go from neutral gold eyelooks to bright carnival eyelooks. It's just gorgeous. Here's a collage of some of the looks I've created with just this palette. Price ZAR 800 (from Pink Cosmetics)

Eyelooks I've done with the Masquerade palette from Juvia's Place.


2. Essence Lights of the Orient Matt Lipsticks 
The lights of the Orient range launched in Clicks stores in early March; most of the items sold out really quickly , but I did manage to grab two of the lipsticks in the shades 01 Bellydancing Queen (Wine red) and 02 Princess Jasmine's Choice (Mauvey pink). They're both gorgeous colours and are hands down the best lipsticks I've tried from Essence. Price ZAR 47.95
Lip Swatches for Essence Lights of the Orient Matt Lipsticks

3. The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifiying Glow Mask
I snagged a sample of this mask early in the month while replenishing my skincare products at the Canal Walk branch. I love it! It has kaolin clay, Moroccan lava clay, bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves and tea tree oil. It tingles for less than a minute after application and my eyes watered after the first time I used it. I've been using it once a week and my skin has improved quite a bit; I have far fewer blackheads and my hormonal breakouts along my jawline has clamed down. Price ZAR 300 [The Body Shop has 3 for 2 special on skincare and makeup, and Love your body members can get 30% off this weekend].

4. Lush Soak & Float Shampoo Bar
Lush products are definitely one of my guilty pleasures; everything smells so good.   Have you ever walked down the aisle in Canal Walk anywhere near the Lush store? The tempatation is strong. I especially love the bath bombs and soaps, and so I decided to try one of the shampoo bars. I have a dry flaky scalp, so I decided to try this bar that contains cade oil and Marigold. I've been using this to wash my hair while I have braids installed and it's amazing. It removes all the buuildup without drying, so it's a keeper. Price ZAR 115

5. Essence the gel Top Coat & Base Coat
I love doing my nails, but I can't stand it when my nail polish chips with in two days of application. I was really excited when I tried the top and base coat from the "the gel" range; my nail polish lasts at least a week before I see the first chip. That's not bad, considering the price, ZAR 54.95

6. Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 77
Where has this eyerliner been all my life? I feel like the universe has been keeping me in the dark. I purchased this eyeliner after reading rave reviews about how awesome this formula is. It is the TRUTH! It's easy to apply and it doesn't slide down my face or give me racoon eyes. I have found the ONE! Price ZAR 249

What are your curent favourites?

See you in my next post,

xoxo
 






 *Images used are from the following sites:
www.juviasplace.com
www.essence.eu
www.thebodyshop.co.za
www.lush.co.za
www.inglotusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment