|Image from www.katvondbeauty.com|
It's a neutral palette with browns, reds , white and black. they're all matte shades. The shades are superpigmented and they all show up really well against my skin tone and so buttery soft.
For those who follow me you know I love brights and shimmers. I was worried about whether be able to come up with eyeshadow looks with this palette.
Having used it for the last couple of weeks, I quite like it for neutral eye looks that I pair with bold lip colours.
|Products used in todays makeup look|
1. Primer: Nivea Post-shave balm
2. Foundations: Maybelline Dream Mat Mousse in the Shade Mahogany
3. Mascara: Maybelline lashsentational
4. M.A.C blushes in Springsheen and Devil
5. ColourPop Lippie in bullchic
6. Kat von D Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette
|Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette Look|
|Face of the Day|