Thursday 17 November 2016

Face of the Day ft. Kat von D Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette

Here's today's selfie 17.11.2016 featuring a new addition to my collection, the Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette from Kat von D Beauty.

Image from www.katvondbeauty.com

It's a neutral palette with browns, reds , white and black. they're all matte shades. The shades are superpigmented and they all show up really well against my skin tone and so buttery soft.
For those who follow me you know I love brights and shimmers. I was worried about whether be able to come up with eyeshadow looks with this palette.
Having used it for the last couple of weeks, I quite like it for neutral eye looks that I pair with bold lip colours.

Products used in todays makeup look



Products used today: 
1. Primer: Nivea Post-shave balm
2. Foundations: Maybelline Dream Mat Mousse in the Shade Mahogany
3. Mascara: Maybelline lashsentational
4. M.A.C blushes in Springsheen and Devil
5. ColourPop Lippie in bullchic
6. Kat von D Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette

Shade+Light Eye Contour Palette Look


Face of the Day
xoxo,



1 comment: